Flower Crowns Workshop
The English Garden Florist Staff
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 – 7:30 pm–8:00 pm
During your walk through the electric fall foliage at the Arboretum, be sure to join us to explore texture, greenery, and blooms in a fun flower crown design. In this quick, but fun, class you will be given detailed instruction by a professional floral designer from The English Garden on how to create your very own flower crown! You will even be able to personalize your crown, fit for any king or queen! We will have everything you need to create, you just have to bring your imagination.
About The English Garden Florist
At The English Garden Florist of Raleigh, flowers are more than a business; they are a way of life. As third generation florists, founders Warren English and Cydney Davis-English had the wonderful experience of literally growing up in the business—their mothers both kept playpens in the design room. More than sixty years ago, their grandmothers, Warren's "Nanny" in Wilmington, North Carolina, and Cydney's "Granny B" in Roseboro, North Carolina, opened florists when they were left as single mothers (one divorced, one widowed) with young families to rear on their own. Their parents each continued their family's floral tradition. Warren's mother, Sarah, owned and operated an award-winning florist in Wilmington until her retirement in the mid 1990s. After Cydney's grandmother's retirement, her father, Richard, opened his first florist and together with her mom, Sidney, they have been among the state's most successful and respected shop owners for over forty years. The English Garden is a locally owned and operated full-service florist and gift store serving the Triangle and its surrounding communities, including Cary, Morrisville, RTP, and Chapel Hill. They appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your floral and gift needs.
- $20.00. Couples are welcome to participate together. Please note that admission to Moonlight in the Garden is required.
- Advance registration is requested. Online registration opens soon. To register before then, please call (919) 513-7005. Registration is limited to 12 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this workshop.