Wine and Wreaths
Christopher Todd Glenn, Programs and Education Coordinator
Waitlist: A waitlist for this program has been started. If you'd like to be added to the list, please contact Chris Glenn at email@example.com. The JC Raulston Arboretum is offering two other workshops before the 7:00 PM workshop. The links are included below.
Our annual wreath workshop is the perfect start to the holiday season. Enjoy hors d'oeuvres, wine and other beverages as you make a wreath to decorate your home for the holidays. This holiday workshop will provide hands-on instruction and all the materials needed to create a wreath of your own, including a vast assortment of greens. Participants are also encouraged to bring items for your wreath that will showcase your personal style. Each participant is required to bring garden shears.
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017 – 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
Additional Wreath WorkshopsIf this time doesn’t work for you, no problem. We're offering two other wreath workshops on the same day. 1:00 pm – Holiday Wreath Workshop 4:00 pm – Wine and Wreaths
GreeneryPlease note that all three workshops will have the same amount and kinds of greenery; there's no need to worry about missing out!
- This workshop is open to adults 21 and older.
- Small wreath: $55.00 for members, $65.00 for nonmembers; large wreath: $60.00 for members, $70.00 for nonmembers. Payment covers all supplies needed. The small wreath is ideal for doors while the large wreath is ideal for large doors, fences, and walls.
- Advance registration is required. Registration is limited to 15 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks prior to the program's start date. No refunds will be made after this time. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.