"Late Bloomers/Early Bloomers"
Douglas Ruhren, Gardens Manager
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Mid fall is a time of change. There are many plants still in flower in at the JCRA. Many will continue as long as frost holds off. Beyond adding beauty they are especially important to pollinators. This is also the time of year when the flowers of the frosted months start to bloom.
- Free for members, $5.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.