Day Tripping to Sandhills Horticultural Gardens at the Sandhills Community College
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017 – 9:00 am–2:00 pm
Our second day trip this fall is a tour of the Sandhills Community College 's gardens. The college offers horticultural classes and the gardens on the campus enhance the educational opportunities for students taking classes as well as offering the public ideas on what to grow successfully or how to put plants together in a pleasing design. After a tour of the gardens and a Q&A session, we will head into Southern Pines for lunch on your own before returning to the Arboretum.
We're scheduled to depart the JC Raulston Arboretum at 9:00 AM. Please plan on arriving early.
- $15.00 for members, $20.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 20 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks prior to the program's start date. No refunds will be made after this time. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- The tour departs from the JC Raulston Arboretum at 4415 Beryl Road.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.