Susan Bailey, Susan Bailey Photography
- Wednesday, July 26, 2017 – 10:00 am–11:00 am
Wait List: We've started a wait list for this program. We'll use this list to fill any canceled registration. And, if there's enough interest, we may be able to offer a second class. Please send your wait list requests to Chris Glenn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will explore several apps that are great for garden photography in this Photography Walk.
What to Bring
Please bring your smartphone (iPhone or Android phones okay) We will explore several apps that are great for garden photography. It would be very helpful if you got these from your phone's app store before class. You do not need to get all of them, but the costs are minimal at $2.99 or less for each currently.
Camera+ – for macro shooting
Vivid HDR – to capture highlights and shadows at their best
Burst Mode – a great way to enter the world of abstract photography
*These are iPhone apps. Android phones have similar apps if not identical apps.
Due to popular demand, we're adding a couple new sessions to our smartphone Photography Walk. The minimum enrollment we need for this additional program is 10 people. If the class does not fill, we'll cancel the program and fully refund all enrollments.
- $10.00 for members, $15.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 10 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks prior to the program's start date. No refunds will be made after this time. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this program.