Gardening Adventures with Extension Master Gardener Volunteers
Cohosted by the Extension Master Gardeners and the JC Raulston Arboretum
"Feeding Your Soil: Composting"
Rhonda Sherman, Extension Specialist, Department of Horticultural Science, NC State University and Wake County Extension Master Gardener
- Monday, May 22, 2017 – 10:00 am–11:30 am
Learn how to recycle kitchen, garden and yard waste into compost that will make your soil and plants healthy!
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, Wake County Extension Master Gardeners, NC State University students (with ID), and Department of Horticultural Science faculty and staff, all others $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this lecture.