Meet Julie Moir Messervy, Virtually
- Wednesday, February 21, 2007 – 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Sunday, February 25, 2007 – 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
In 1998, Julie Moir Messervy was inspired by the music of Johann Sebastian Bach to create the Toronto Music Garden. The remarkable process of creating this extraordinary public garden was captured on film in a documentary series produced by cellist Yo-Yo Ma. In preparation for Julie's visit to Raleigh and, yes, to motivate your registration for her seminar, we will be sharing the one-hour video. Please join us for one or both of these free showings; bring friends and snacks.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this event.