Susan Bailey, Susan Bailey Photography
- Thursday, March 16, 2017 – 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
Lighting is the center of the photographic experience and this short class will introduce some easy controls to greatly improve your flower photographs.
What to Bring
- Camera with macro or regular lens
- Polarizer (optional)
- Foamcore or reflector (optional)
- Diffuser (optional)
- $10.00 for members, $15.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 10 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this program.