Landscape Architects Night
John Garner, Southern Lights
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016 – 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
John Garner will offer a talk and guided tour of the illuminated garden to discuss design concepts, techniques, and technologies utilized in its creation. Landscape Architects Night is intended for landscape architects (and other design professionals) only. This is a one-time opportunity to preview Moonlight in the Garden prior to opening for the public on following two weekends.
Each Landscape Architects Night registration Includes two tickets ($30.00 value) to Moonlight in the Garden held on Saturday and Sunday, November 5 and 6 and Friday and Saturday, November 11 and 12.
Continuing Education Credit
Two continuing education credit hours have been applied for through the North Carolina Board of Landscape Architects.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 40 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this program.