Holiday Wreath Workshop
Christopher Todd Glenn, Programs and Education Coordinator
- Tuesday, November 29, 2016 – 4:00 pm–6:00 pm
Decorate your home for the holidays with a designer wreath you made at the JC Raulston Arboretum. Hands-on instruction will be provided and all participants will learn to make and will create a wreath of their own to take home. All materials needed for this workshop will be provided including a vast assortment of greens for your wreath, however, participants are encouraged to bring items for their wreaths or to share. Please bring garden shears.
Additional Wreath Workshops
Note: All three workshops will have the same amount and kinds of greenery. There's no need to worry about us running out of material in the latter workshops since we'll divide the supplies into thirds and restock before each workshop.
- This workshop is open to adults and youths. Youths are welcome to participate with a caregiver. In this case, the registration fee covers both participants, but only one wreath will be made.
- Small wreath: $40.00 for members, $50.00 for nonmembers; large wreath: $45.00 for members, $55.00 for nonmembers. Payment covers all supplies needed. The small wreath is ideal for doors while the large wreath is ideal for large doors, fences, and walls.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 15 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks prior to the program's start date. No refunds will be made after this time. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or email@example.com for more information about this event.