Post Holiday Garden Flow: A Cleansing Practice
Margaret Popin, Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher
- Sunday, November 27, 2016 – 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
Open-level alignment based Vinyasa Flow class that focuses on building symmetry between the mind, body, and breath. Please bring a mat, a bath towel, and water.
About Margaret Popin
Margaret Popin is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT200) with Yoga Alliance, and is currently enrolled at Blue Lotus's Advanced Training program. Having been born and raised in a musical and artistic household in Southern California, Margaret enjoys cultivating creativity in yoga via songs, chants, storytelling, photography, and is always brainstorming ways to connect communities with yoga in intriguing, meaningful ways. She also possesses a deep interest in psychology and is working towards registering with the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT).
Margaret teaches in Raleigh and Durham and offers private yoga sessions. For more information and updates she can be found on Facebook @Margaret Popin Yoga, and on Instagram @ZenithArrow.
Margaret currently resides in Raleigh with her husband, James, and her sagacious three-year-old daughter, Beatrice.
- $10.00 for members, $15.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 35 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks before the program's start date. A 15% cancellation fee applies.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina. Each class meets at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this course.