Family Fun Event Children's Program
Sixth Annual Spring Egg Hunt
- Monday, April 10, 2017 – 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017 – 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 – 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Thursday, April 13, 2017 – 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Friday, April 14, 2017 – 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Saturday, April 15, 2017 – 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Sunday, April 16, 2017 – 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
Welcome spring this year with the Sixth Annual Spring Egg Hunt! The fun starts on April 10 and stays until April 16.
This isn't your typical egg hunt! In case you haven't participated before, here is how it works.
There are brightly painted wooden eggs hidden throughout the Arboretum gardens. Begin your hunt by picking up an answer sheet in the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center. Search the Arboretum for the hidden eggs and write down the letters you find on them. After unscrambling the letters, come back to the visitor's center during staffed hours to tell us the secret word and receive a small prize.
This is a self-guided, fun family activity for all ages. The eggs won't be tricky, so no need to climb the trees or dig in the mulch. Just come with your sense of adventure and a little bit of spring fever.
No baskets or reservations required! All ages are welcome.
- All ages.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Bobby G. Wilder Visitor's Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011.