Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"Gardening on the Edge: Latest Trends in Horticulture"
Bryce Lane, Department of Horticultural Science, NC State University
- Thursday, December 14, 2006 – 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
What are the top ten trends in Horticulture? Gardening is a dynamic activity that is constantly changing. There are new gardening trends popping up all the time. What are the latest gardening trends and what seems to be causing them? We will look at the latest (and maybe greatest) gardening ideas to consider in your future gardening endeavors.
Bryce's "In the Garden with Bryce Lane 2007 Weekly Calendar" will be available for sale before and after the FOA Lecture for $15.00. The calendar is full of beautiful plant photographs and gardening tips.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.