Summer Garden Camp Children's Program
Monday, July 25, 2016 through Friday, July 29, 2016 – 9:00 am–3:00 pm
Spark healthy habits that can last a life time!
Young Chefs go from garden to table in this week-long, hands-on gardening/cooking class. Campers harvest and prepare a morning smoothie, learn about growing fresh fruits and veggies at home, and prepare a daily recipe.
Basic cooking and gardening skills are covered. Campers are closely supervised as they practice kitchen techniques like slicing, chopping, and using kitchen gadgets.
Enrollment is limited to 9 campers. Campers bring a bagged lunch.
- Rising 4th to 6th graders.
- $225.00 for members, $255.00 for nonmembers.
- This camp is full. To add your child's name to the wait list, send an e-mail with your child's name, month and year of birth, and a telephone number you can be reached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fees are 100% refundable when the Arboretum cancels the camp. Memberships are not refundable.
Participants wishing to withdraw from a camp that has not been canceled by the Arboretum must provide a written request by May 27, 2016. If the withdrawal request is received by May 27, 2016, a refund will be given minus a 15% administrative fee per child per camp. No fees will be refunded if registration is canceled after May 27, 2016.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Camp drop off and pick up will be in the brick circle at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.