Summer Garden Camp
Monday, June 13, 2016 through Friday, June 17, 2016 – 9:30 am–12:30 pm
Young campers roam our gardens in search of birds, frogs, butterflies, and more...
What child doesn't love to discover a butterfly, dig for worms, or hold a frog in their hand?
Our Garden Critters camp builds on that innate curiosity and fascination by providing fun and memorable lessons, critter hunts, and crafts.
Limited to just 10 campers, this half-day, week-long adventure is one of our most popular camps and is now in its third year.
- 4 and 5 year olds.
- $120.00 members, $135.00 nonmembers
- This camp is full. To add your child's name to the wait list, send an email with your child's name, month and year of birth, and a telephone number you can be reached to email@example.com.
Registration fees are 100% refundable when the Arboretum cancels the camp. Memberships are not refundable.
Participants wishing to withdraw from a camp that has not been canceled by the Arboretum must provide a written request by May 27, 2016. If the withdrawal request is received by May 27, 2016, a refund will be given minus a 15% administrative fee per child per camp. No fees will be refunded if registration is canceled after May 27, 2016.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Camp drop off and pick up will be in the brick circle at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011.