Denny Werner, Director
- Saturday, October 21, 2006 – 9:00 am–3:00 pm
Join Denny Werner in this hands-on workshop and learn how to propagate some of your favorite plants at the Arboretum. Topics include sexual (seed and fern spore germination) and asexual (cuttings, division, and scaling) propagation methods. Participants will go home with a greater knowledge of plant propagation and with many freshly propagated plants. Techniques discussed can be done at home. If time permits, a grafting demonstration will conclude the day's activities. This workshop is open to all knowledge/experience levels. Lunch is provided.
- $75.00 (members only) – nonmembers are invited to join our membership program.
- Advance registration is required and can be done by calling Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road. State Fair parking on Beryl Road should not be a problem in the morning.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this event.