Family Fun Event Children's Program
Fifth Annual Spring Egg Hunt
- Monday, March 21, 2016 – 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 22, 2016 – 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016 – 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Thursday, March 24, 2016 – 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Friday, March 25, 2016 – 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Saturday, March 26, 2016 – 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Sunday, March 27, 2016 – 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
Welcome spring this year with the Fifth Annual Spring Egg Hunt! The fun starts on March 21 and stays until March 27.
This isn't your typical egg hunt! In case you haven't participated before, here is how it works.
There are brightly painted wooden eggs hidden throughout the Arboretum gardens. Begin your hunt by picking up an answer sheet in the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center. Search the Arboretum for the hidden eggs and write down the letters you find on them. After unscrambling the letters, come back to the visitor's center during staffed hours to tell us the secret word and receive a small prize.
This is a self-guided, fun family activity for all ages. The eggs won't be tricky, so no need to climb the trees or dig in the mulch. Just come with your sense of adventure and a little bit of spring fever.
No baskets or reservations required! All ages are welcome.
- All ages.
- No advance registration is available.
- Bobby G. Wilder Visitor's Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011.