Mark Weathington, Director
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Some of the earliest bulbs are delicate little plants that give the first taste of spring after a cold winter.
- Free for members, $5.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.