- Saturday, June 6, 2015 – 9:00 am–3:00 pm
Join Lizzi Lathers and Chris Glenn in this hands-on workshop and learn how to asexually propagate some of your favorite plants at the Arboretum. Participants go home with a greater knowledge of plant propagation and with many freshly propagated plants. Participants choose which plants they want to propagate from the JCRA's collection of over 6,000 taxa (few exceptions apply, though). Techniques discussed can be done at home. This workshop is open to all knowledge/experience levels.
Note: Many of the newly propagated plants will remain in our greenhouse for a few weeks and can be picked up at a later date, but some will go home with the participants.
This workshop is for past propagation workshop participants and students in Bryce Lane's Gardening Basics Course only. If you haven't participated in either of these programs, our May 30 propagation workshop is for you.
- $100.00 for members, $120.00 for nonmembers. The cost includes all materials needed, however, lunch is not provided. Please bring a lunch.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 15 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Workshop cancellations can be made through May 15, 2015. No refunds will be made after May 15. A $10.00 cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this event.