Summer Garden Camp Children's Program
"Artists in the Garden"
Monday, August 10, 2015 through Friday, August 14, 2015 – 9:00 am–3:00 pm
The gardens will whisk your artists to the American Southwest or gardens in Japan to inspire their daily art projects. Learn about where the Arboretum's plants call home, different garden styles, and create garden art for your garden. Campers bring lunch and snacks.
- Rising 2nd to 4th graders.
- $225.00 per child (Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum membership required).
- Registration is closed for this event.
- Registration fees are 100% refundable when the Arboretum cancels the camp. Memberships bought in conjunction with a camp registration are not refundable. Participants wishing to withdraw from a camp that has not been canceled by the Arboretum must provide a written request by May 22, 2015. If the withdrawal request is received by May 22, 2015, a refund will be given minus a 15% administrative fee per participant per class. No fees will be refunded if registration is canceled after May 22, 2015.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Camp drop off and pick up is at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center. Campers can be dropped off starting 10 minutes prior to camp start time. Pick-up begins promptly at the stated camp ending time. A $5 fee will be charged for every 5 minutes past 10 minutes after the stated end time.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011.