Summer Garden Camp Children's Program
Monday, June 15, 2015 through Friday, June 19, 2015 – 9:30 am–12:30 pm
Discover what critters call the garden home. Ribbit with the frogs in the water ponds, buzz the flowers with other pollinators, and dig to find earthworms and other critters in the dirt. Camp days include garden activities and games, stories, and art projects.
- Four and five year olds.
- $120.00 per child (Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum membership required).
- Registration is closed for this event.
- Registration fees are 100% refundable when the Arboretum cancels the camp. Memberships bought in conjunction with a camp registration are not refundable. Participants wishing to withdraw from a camp that has not been canceled by the Arboretum must provide a written request by May 22, 2015. If the withdrawal request is received by May 22, 2015, a refund will be given minus a 15% administrative fee per participant per class. No fees will be refunded if registration is canceled after May 22, 2015.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Camp drop off and pick up is at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center. Campers can be dropped off starting 10 minutes prior to camp start time. Pick-up begins promptly at the stated camp ending time. A $5 fee will be charged for every 5 minutes past 10 minutes after the stated end time.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.