"Stop and Smell the Roses—Winter's Rose"
Tim Alderton, Research Technician
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Camellias and hellebores have both been called winter's rose. Come and take a tour of some of our favorites in these groups and a handful of other flowering friends.
Note: Due to the cold, the JCRA's camellias are not flowering. We're only highlighting hellebores on this tour as a result.
- Free for members, $5.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.