Mark Weathington, Director
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015 – 9:00 am–10:30 am
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015 – 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
Late summer is an ideal time to appreciate the texture and color of grasses in the landscape.
- Free for members, $5.00 for nonmembers.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.