The JC Raulston Arboretum is partnering with Project BudBurst!
Join us for the morning to hear about Project BudBurst and how your family can become part of the project at the JCRA.
Project BudBurst is people watching plants. Project BudBurst is data collected consistently across the national that scientist use to learn how plants are responding to changes in climate. Project BudBurst is a great way for your family to become involved in a Citizen Science project in a great family-friendly environment.
This event will give an overview of the goals of Project BudBurst and the opportunities families will have to participate in the program at the JCRA.
- All ages are welcome!
- This information session is free to all interested in Project BudBurst.
- Advance registration is requested. Please register online using our new registration e-store.
- Ruby McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011.