Spring Topiary Workshop
Erin Weston, Weston Farms
- Saturday, March 29, 2014 – 9:00 am–1:00 pm
Erin Weston of Weston Farms, http://westonfarms.com/ will teach you how to make a picture perfect topiary mounted on a jet black bamboo stick. In this class, we'll make a topiary out of Weston Farms signature southern magnolia leaves or bay laurel.
Erin Weston's work has been featured in numerous publications. She has appeared on HGTV, UNC-TV, Time Warner Cable, and in print in Carolina Gardener, Skirt Magazine, Walter magazine, Our State magazine, and Southern Living.
Years of Enjoyment
These topiaries dry beautifully and will last for years. The photograph of the topiary in a green pot is of a topiary with dried southern magnolia foliage and the one in the woven container is made of fresh magnolia foliage.
- $120.00 for members, $140.00 for nonmembers.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or email@example.com by March 21, 2014, to register for this workshop. This workshop is limited to 20 participants. Registration is considered complete when payment is received. A minimum registration of 15 participants is required for commencement of this workshop.
- Workshop cancellations can be made through Friday, March 14, 2014. No refunds will be made after March 14, 2014. A $10.00 cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available along Beryl Road.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.