Summer Garden Camp Children's Program
Monday, June 16, 2014 through Thursday, June 19, 2014 – 9:00 am–2:00 pm
Come explore the gardens through exciting adventures. Each day, campers encounter a new mystery. With their detective tools and the wonders of scientific inquiry, campers will discover clues to help solve the day's mystery.
- Rising 1st to 3rd graders.
- $140 per child for Members, $190 per child for nonmembers (registration includes a year-long individual membership)
- To register, contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator. at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011. Full payment is due at time of registration. Registration is not complete until payment and all forms are received. A registration form can be downloaded at http://www.ncsu.edu/jcraulstonarboretum/education/childrens_program/summer-garden-camps/summer-camp-registration.pdf. A waiver form must also be completed and can be found at http://www.ncsu.edu/jcraulstonarboretum/education/childrens_program/summer-garden-camps/ncsu-waiver.pdf. All registration fees are priced for members of the Friends of Arboretum and nonmembers. Nonmember prices include a year membership to the Friends of the Arboretum. Membership will begin upon receipt and processing of the registration fee and can be used for all other 2014 camp registrations. Registration fees include all program resources and materials required for camp. Campers will be responsible for providing snack and lunch each day of camp.
- Registration fees are 100% refundable when the Arboretum cancels the camp. Memberships bought in conjunction with a camp registration are not refundable. Participants wishing to withdraw from a camp that has not been canceled by the Arboretum must provide a written request by May 23, 2014. If the withdrawal request is received by May 23, 2014, a refund will be given minus a 15% administrative fee per participant per class. No fees will be refunded if registration is canceled after May 23, 2014.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Camp drop off and pick up is at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center. Campers can be dropped off starting 10 minutes prior to camp start time. Pick-up begins promptly at the stated camp ending time. A $5 fee will be charged for every 5 minutes past 10 minutes after the stated end time.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.