Y Guides and Y Princess Program Children's Program
"Second Year Event"
- Saturday, March 22, 2014 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- Saturday, March 22, 2014 – 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
We are excited to announce our first ever Y Guides/Y Princess Second Year Arboretum Event.
Register your tribe for an afternoon of fun, outdoor garden activities. Complete three of the second year requirements while your tribe is exploring the Arboretum! Each dad and child pair will go home with a container garden, a leaf and bark project, and a bird feeder to observe in their home garden.
And, we didn't forget - we have JCRA patches for everyone who attends!
Limited spaces are available during the two times slots available. Please indicate the total number of dads and sons/daughters in your tribe and which time slot your tribe prefers when you register.
- 2nd Year Y Guides and Y Princesses.
- $15 per father/child pair.
- Advance registration is required. Space is limited. Please register by contacting Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011.
- Although we understand that unexpected things happen, cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to event will not receive a refund.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.