Holiday Wreath Workshops
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013 – 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013 – 4:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013 – 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
Decorate your front door for the holidays with a designer wreath you made at the JC Raulston Arboretum. Hands-on instruction will be provided and all participants will learn to make and will create a wreath of their own to take home. All materials needed for this workshop will be provided including a vast assortment of greens for your wreath, however, participants are encouraged to bring items for their wreaths or to share. Please bring garden shears.
- $45.00 for members, $55.00 for nonmembers. Payment covers all supplies needed, however, participants are encouraged to bring items for their wreaths or to share. A parent and child may register as one participant, but the registration cost only covers one wreath.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or email@example.com to register for this workshop. Registration is limited to 15 people per session and is considered complete when payment is received. Please specify which workshop start time when registering.
- Workshop cancellations can be made through November 22, 2013 (Friday). No refunds will be made after November 22. A $5.00 cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.