Take a Child Outside Week Children's Program
- Thursday, September 26, 2013 – 10:00 am–2:00 pm
Take Your Child Outside week runs annually from September 24 to September 30. The week is an initiative of the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences with the goal of "helping children across the country develop a better understanding and appreciation of the environment in which they live."
Each day will bring a new activity for all ages at the Arboretum. Come for one day or every day of the week!
Garden Bingo. Stop by the Visitor Center and pick up your bingo card. Grab your eagle eyes and your card and search the gardens for as many things as you can to get five in a row. Then shout Bingo! as loud as you can to celebrate!
- Free activity.
- No need to register. Just stop in whenever you can.
- Although we understand that unexpected things happen, cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to event will not receive a refund.
- Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.