Garden Storytime Children's Program
- Friday, September 27, 2013 – 10:30 am–11:30 am
Grab your picnic blanket and join us for storytime in the gardens. We will meet at the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center and head out into the gardens together. There will be garden stories, songs, and movement, and a craft to take home.
Caretakers participate with children. Please come dressed for the weather as the program will be outdoors. In the case of rain, program will be moved indoors.
Suggested for ages three to five.
Wondering what to bring or how to dress?
Please dress for the weather as try to go out in the Gardens for each Garden Storytime. If it is raining, we will move the program indoors. Some crafts can be messy, so be prepared for the occasional spill or splatter.
Want to know if you can bring siblings or what the fee covers?
Siblings are welcome, but we will not have craft supplies for them unless you register them for the program. That out of town aunt or both grandparents are welcome as well. Caregivers and adults do not pay the registration fee (unless they want to do the craft too!).
- $5 per child.
- Advance registration is required. Space is limited. Please register by contacting Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011.
- Although we understand that unexpected things happen, cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to event will not receive a refund.
- Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.