Thursday Summer "Tree-ats" Series Children's Program
- Thursday, July 18, 2013 – 10:00 am–12:00 pm
Cool off at the Arboretum while learning about the water cycle!
Transform yourself into a water droplet and then travel through the water cycle while visiting stations placed around the grassy lawn Ellipse. You're likely to get wet during your travels, so wear clothes you don't mind getting wet!
It'll be a fun but educational morning, so make plans to be here. Participants that register will receive a special plant from the Arboretum to take home.
Suggested ages: six and up. Younger ages are also welcome.
This program is designed as a drop-in at anytime during the hours listed. Parents/caregivers are expected to stay with children as they participate in the activities.
- $10 for members, $12 for nonmembers
- Advance registration is requested, but not required. To register in advance, contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator at email@example.com or (919) 513-7011.
- Although we understand that unexpected things happen, cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to event will not receive a refund.
- JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 513-7011.