Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, February 12, 2013 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
The winter season is full of color for the landscape from bright flowers to gem-like fruits and sparkling foliage. This tour will take a look at some of the brightest stars of the midwinter landscape.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.