Take a Child Outside Week Children's Program
- Thursday, September 27, 2012 – 10:00 am–2:00 pm
Explore the outdoors with your family at the Arboretum!
Take Your Child Outside week runs annually from September 24 to September 30. The week is an initiative of the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences with the goal of "helping children across the country develop a better understanding and appreciation of the environment in which they live."
Each day will bring a new activity for all ages at the Arboretum. Come for one day or every day of the week!
Explore the Arboretum and play a round of Nature Bingo! Stop by the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center anytime from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM to pick up your bingo card. No prizes will be awarded.
- No registration is available for this event.
- Bobby G. Wilder Visitor's Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please contact Elizabeth Overcash, children's program coordinator, at email@example.com or (919) 513-7007.