Todd Lasseigne, Ph.D.
- Friday, September 24, 2004 – 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
Ahhh, after a hard day's work, there's nothing better than enjoying the cool, refreshing shade underneath your favorite tree. Come and join Todd on a tour featuring some of the JCRA's brightest stars (both new and old) as potential shade trees for our gardens and urban landscapes and streetscapes. There's more to shade trees than red maple (Acer rubrum), after all!
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the entrance to the Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.