"Tropicalissimo—Big and Bold is Beautiful"
Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, September 11, 2012 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Join us as we take a look at some of the brashest of the plants we grow from stunning, hardy hibiscus, to elephant ears that really deserve the name.
- Advanced registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.