Sponsored by the Capital City Camera Club and the JC Raulston Arboretum
"Taking Control of Your Images"
Jim Lamb, Capital City Camera Club
- Saturday, June 23, 2012 – 9:00 am–4:00 pm
If you're ready to take your garden photographs to the next level, this day-long photography workshop is for you. From the smallest flower to big picture garden vistas, go beyond point and shoot with your digital camera. Students receive instruction in three areas:
1) Terminology and Technology
2) Composition and Creativity
3) Before and After the Shoot
The course is geared to more advanced cameras with shutter and aperture priority. Bring your camera equipment and manual (laptops are optional) and prepare to shoot the Arboretum at its early summer peak.
Experts in Canon, Nikon, and Olympus cameras will be available to answer your questions and suggest you read your manual before class.
- $70.00 for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum and Capital City Camera Club members, all others $90.00.
- Advance registration is required and is limited to 15 people. Please call (919) 513-7005 to register.
- Workshop cancellations can be made through June 15, 2012 (Friday). No refunds will be made after June 15, 2012. A $10.00 cancellation fee applies.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or email@example.com for more information about this workshop.