"Maples in Spring"
Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, April 10, 2012 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
The foliage of Japanese maples in spring can be the most sublime of all the hues in the garden from warm apricot and coral to brilliant gold and chartreuse. Come on an enchanting tour of some of our favorites at the JCRA.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.