Concrete Stepping Stone Workshop
Beth Jimenez and Amelia Lane, JCRA Volunteers
- Saturday, July 23, 2011 – 9:00 am–12:00 pm
In this three-hour workshop, you will learn the steps to put together a 12" square wood form, mix the concrete medium, and create a mosaic design of river rock in natural shades of gray, black, pink, and white. Several basic mosaic designs (star, arrow, and concentric circle patterns) will be covered.
You will take your newly-crafted stepping stone home after the workshop. Your wood form may be used to make additional stepping stones to complete your garden path. All workshop materials are provided. Please wear work clothes and have a flat space in your car for taking your completed stepping stone home.
- $55.00 for members, $60.00 for nonmembers.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or email@example.com to register for this workshop. This workshop is limited to 12 participants. Registration is considered complete when payment is received. Cancellations can be made through July 15, 2011 (Friday) and will incur a $5.00 cancellation fee. A minimum registration of eight participants is required for commencement of this workshop.
- Amelia Lane's residence in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Directions will be provided prior to the workshop.
- Free parking is available in Amelia Lane's neighborhood.
- Contact Chris Glenn at (919) 513-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.