Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"A Business Perspective in Global Horticulture"
Tom Foley, Supply Chain Manager, Ball Ornamentals
- Thursday, October 27, 2011 – 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
The North American and international horticultural business climate is experiencing rapid changes. Markets, customers, supply chain, products and distribution channels are being impacted, both positively and adversely. Innovative companies with a long term outlook towards the future are experiencing growth opportunities and are gaining market share. These growth opportunities are available to suppliers that are focused on the local market.
Come learn about the global horticultural markets to see how you can
participate and already benefit.
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, NC State University students (with ID), and Department of Horticultural Science faculty and staff, all others $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this lecture.