Todd Lasseigne, Ph.D.
- Thursday, May 27, 2004 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Colors 'R Us, and purple-leaf plants reign supreme. Beyond the many cultivars of Japanese maple (Acer palmatum) that grace the grounds of the JCRA are many other plants with colorful, purple leaves. Join Todd as we walk the Arboretum, seeing only purple and discussing how purple-leaf plants work and don't work.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the entrance to the Ruby C. McSwain Education Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 515-3132 for more information about this event.