Friends of the Arboretum Lecture
"Maintaining a Beautiful, Low-input Lawn in 2009"
Rich Cooper, Ph.D., Professor, Crop Science Department, NC State University
- Thursday, April 2, 2009 – 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
Rich Cooper will discuss ideas for maintaining your lawn this season with an eye toward reduced watering, mowing, and other maintenance inputs. Suggestions for proper species selection in North Carolina will also be discussed. Come with your questions and leave with the answers!
- Free for Friends of the JC Raulston Arboretum members, NC State University students (with ID), and Department of Horticultural Science faculty and staff, all others $5.00.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Ruby C. McSwain Education Center, JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this lecture.