Mark Weathington, Assistant Director and Curator of Collections
- Tuesday, February 12, 2008 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Come out and brave the cold for a medley of plants showing everything from flowers to foliage and bark to berries. We'll stop at some of the hidden highlights of the Arboretum in winter.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.