"Fall Color for the Shrub Border"
Mark Weathington, Assistant Director
- Tuesday, October 9, 2007 – 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
Fall color is an important part of the garden experience and while many of us don't have room for trees, shrubs can always fit into the landscape. Join us for a tour of some shrubs that will add some zest to the autumn with fiery red, brilliant gold, and deep plum shades.
- Advance registration is not available.
- Tour begins at the Visitor Center at the JC Raulston Arboretum.
- Need directions? Click here.
- Free parking is available at the JC Raulston Arboretum and along Beryl Road.
- Please call (919) 513-7005 for more information about this tour.